Wednesday, January 21, 2009

weeheeee~ ytd...20th of january...was my 15th bday. 15 jorr le larr me~ OLD larrr! Photobucket LOL!
hmmm...this year...my 15th bday was...normal larr...less presentx thou...but...gt ALOT of ppl wish me hapi bday... =] hmmm....u all sure wondering hu's da FIRST person to wish me bday on 20-01-2009 lehhh~~~ hahahahahahaaa! itx.................................. KITTY!!! (^.^) kitty....if ur readin this...i wanna sayyy............... THANK YOUUUU! =] kesian kitty larrr....so damn tired...still tahan til ngam ngam zun zun 12am to wish me hapi bday...=P nice guy....hahahahaha!budak comel...LOLLL!
evrybody dat gt wish me hapi bday...dun wori larr...i REMEMBER ALL of eu guyx all dat wished me....=] n...THANNKKK YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!! Photobucket
thx to tong,shien ee,tara,mei kuan,zhi hui,yoke wai,ann sheng,aaron,wenwen,weilin,samuel leong,joel,andre...and last but not least...my ex babyy yat sheng... =] u remembering my bday means alot to me. =]
this 15th bday...i gt only ONE present. but den...this ONE present...is MORE THAN ENOUGH for me.~~ (^.^) u noe wat i got? hehheeheheheheeee! i gt a HANDPHONE~~
finally............afta SOOOOO many yearx of wanting a hp....now FINALLY got lerr~ yayyy! Photobucket my dad bought me a W910i~~ Photobucket NICEEEEEE! muahahahahahaa~ red color wan~ =P haven buy SIM card larr...so no num yet...ishh...i'll get my num VERIII VERII SOON! heheheheheheeee~~~ im hapi now~~ LOL~
muaxiee everyone. =]

No comments: