Saturday, January 03, 2009

weeeheee~ itz 2009 now...all of us are ONE YEAR older... =[ n den for me...n all fwenxz same year wit me de...old one year means nid to face PMR dee...... Photobucket SOOOO CHAM NIAAA! aihhxz....lazy to study for PMR larr....i gt fwenxz dat took PMR this year...some resultx veri gud...some charr...so...i duno im which....xD
wateva larr~ new year...but still da same old me~ =] dun wori larr...im too lazy to chg myself bcum beta person...xD ppl all new year new year...den all oso say wanna bcum beta ppl larr...this larr...dat larr...chehhh....in da end...dey still same oni marrr....(=.=) so...im not gonna do thingx like dat....im too lazy...i noe i'll stilll be da same~ =P n den sumore...i now like dat...oso not teruk marr~ no nid chg yet larr~ MUAHAHAHAHA~
on 31 dec...me n my whole family...at bout 11.30pm...went makan at McD drive thru there....hehehehe~ walaopiangg...there arr...DAMN LOTX OF PPL NIAA! wanna buy food oso line up like wat oni! den...when wanna find place sit...lagi teruk....NO PLACE TO SIT AT ALL! so...we all oso have to stand up n eat...so bad...(>.<) i eating my favourite McFlurry Oreo...standing up...like bai pose si like dat....Photobucket so yamgong...ishhh! so...i ate at McD frm 2008-2009...XD den when like bout 12.30am dat time oni go home...hahahaha...so cham larr me...dat day me still sick like wat oni...flu+cough+abit fever...still eat at McD...xD
oh ya~ i gt my practical piano ezam resultx today~~ I GOT DISTINCTION!!!! MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHA~~~ HAPI DIE MEEEE!!!hehehehe~so...all my practising da piano for AT LEAST 1hour a day reli gt work~~weeeeheeeee~~ i first time get distinction for practical piano ezam lerr...alwyz oso get merit...
for ur information...distinction=A. merit=B. pass=C. n den lehh...to get distinction...muz get 85markx n above...n i got 86~~hehehehe! n den to get merit...muz get 72 n above...get pass de u noe lorr~ hheeeee~ so hapi ler~once i noe i get distinction i jump sumore! hahahaha~like sohpo oni...(=.=)
hmmm~congratx to myself~ finally gt an A in practical piano ezam~


HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!
enjoy urself this year no matter wat.
have a great year baby.
have a great year my dear fwenxz.
lurbe euu all.
=]

No comments: