Tuesday, January 06, 2009

MY ESSAY ON ROBINSON CRUSOE.

hehehehehe~im a veri gud gurl...veri honest~xD today...my english teacher...ask us all 3A to go write an essay on robinson crusoe...nehh...da stupid story form2 muz read wan lehh...ishh...i hate dat story...so damn boring...lame story...(=.=)
so...when she ask hu enjoy...a few raised their hands...me? i was one of those dat said i DID NOT enjoy da story~hahahahaha~me arr..baobei meikuan...tong...shien ee...we all say we din enjoy...den when she ask to write 'WHY'?
den...i write larr~
so...here's my essay..i can say...itz 100% CRAP. enjoy... =P


No,i did not enjoy reading the novel.It is because i dislike reading.So,no matter what book i read,it will definately not interest me.I find this story rather boring too.it is because adventure stories don't interest me.Robinson Crusoe is actually quite a short story.Eventhough it is short,it has a lot of moral values.I prefer books that has less moral values and a better storyline so that it matches the reality more.A better storyline would really interest me more as I prefer a more complicated storyline.Furthermore,this story is written in the 17th century.I like stories that have a modern setting.It is because it is more up to date.This story does not include a strong female character too.It speaks mainly about Robinson Crusoe and Friday.Adding a leading female character ino this story would make it much more interesting.


hehehehe~interesting essay horr? =P
tong...here's my WONDERFUL essay~ I LOVE MY CRAPPY ESSAY! Photobucket

No comments: