Wednesday, January 07, 2009

i was veri free today...so...i gt ntg else to do marr...den think think think....i jz came to realize...dat i actually knew ALOT of my fwenxz for a VERI VERI VERI LONG TIME. hehehehehe~ like my gang of fwenxz...we noe each other for...i think...at least 5yrs niaaa...AT LEAST...hmm...like all those when std1 i noe them liao wan...noe them for 8yrs jor...=P
ok...i name my few fwenxz dat i noe for more than 2yrs wan...hehehehe~ here's da list~

FWENXZ DAT I NOE FOR 8YRS.
-Aaron.
-Shien Ee.
-Kao Wei Jien.

FWENXZ DAT I NOE FOR 7YRS.
-Tong.
-Andrea Loh.

FWENXZ DAT I NOE FOR 5YRS.
-Foong.
-Gaik Li.
-Samuel Lo.
-Joel Lim.
-Rena.
-Jean Li.

FWENXZ DAT I NOE FOR 4YRS.
-Yoke Wai.
-Kerry.
-Angela Phang.
-Jillian.

FWENXZ DAT I NOE FOR 3YRS.
-Megan.
-Andrea Ong.
-Shawnee.
-Hui San.


hmmm...those are da few CLOSE fwenxz dat i knew throughtout da years...i can say...i dun regret my past...bcz it is bcz of my past dat i get to noe u guyx... =]
LOVEEEEE U GUYX! MWAAAHHHHH~

No comments: