Monday, January 05, 2009

weeeheee~my hao jie mei~ samuel leong~ hahahahaha...he's a guy...but he's my hao jie mei~ =P
during da sch holidayx he went to Singapore...i sei mang go kacau him ask him buy me sumting frm Singapore...eventhou i went there before~~ hehehehehe~ jz kacau him for fun...=] gud fwenxz marrr...sure must buy gehh horrr~~~ xDD
n den he bought me a xmas present too~ i ask him buy den he reli go buy~ WAHAHAHAHA~ gud jie mei~ =P
so...he bought me TWO presentx...one...sumting frm Singapore...second...xmas present~ weee~ LOL!
he gave me a keychain frm singapore...nice~ =] he gave me a deck of cardx...for xmas...LOL? wateva larr...beta than none... Photobucket
here's da picha of da keychain...=]



tada~keychain frm singapore~when i went to singapore...i duno where to find this..he damn pro in singapore...noe how to find nice thing for me...xD

No comments: