Friday, August 22, 2008

weeee~ 2day finally can go out of da hse n go makan wit fwenxz liao~ long time din c my dear mummiee zaii liao~ 2day saw her~ wahh....her hair so long liao....== i ask her y she dun cut...she say cz daddiee zaii duwan her cut worr~ lolxz...so ting my daddiee zaii de hua~ no wonder daddiee zaii so sayang her lerr~ Photobucket hahaxzz~
we all whole gang go HILLCITY hotel there makan makan~ we go there eat lunch buffet nia~ xD me thought...gt many many nice nice de food to eat gehh...thought gt fried chicken wingz sumore...haha~ but den.............mana tau.......c da food there.....zan hai satt bai...........Photobucket i tell u...my mom cook de food...su yin hai hou gan yu hou gan yu not nice to eat...== da hotel de food...more not nice.....................zzz....i go there hor....gaigai c gt any nice nice de food bo lorr...den...oni gt a few food oni.....==

*i thought buffet means da whole place oso gt food oni...== mana tau...all food oso so little... 0.o

aihz...so me n my fwenxz all...c da food...oso no wei hao to eat liao......................== me go there...oni eat little bit...lucky before go there...me eat liao sandwich......== lucky there...still gt okok deii gehh desserts~ xD if not i think....i go there...perut abit oso no full...==
aihz...but den...nvm lorr...me go there makan...free de marr...so...food so ciplak oso canot say anything.........==
lalala~ but den dun k le~ at least can play play wit mummiee zaii~ if not i at home...sienxzz until die~~ Photobucket
sch gonna start liao lu~~ weeeee~~~ hapi hapi~~ can c my dear dear again lu~~~ miss him lotxz ryt now..... Photobucket

No comments: