Friday, August 08, 2008

~~ 08.08.08 ~~

wahaha~ 2day special day~ all oso num 8~ xD n oso....2day BEIJING OLYMPIC opening day nia~ ben lai lehh....me not interested to see gehh.....but den....my mom yao so free go on da tv...big big all those oylmpic thingxz.....xD so lehh....u noe me gehh larr....evrytime so free ntg to do.....ma go sui bian watch mai lorrr...........xD n den.....walao ehh....geng until.....me eyez oso big.... 0.0 all those ppl.....performance......geng than ANYTHING i've ever seen before....................... c until my eyez big....mouth oso open until lao kou sui............ me gt oni 3 olympic picxz lerrr.....let euu c abit larr harrr~~ otherxz in web find all no leng de....oni this few moz leng~ enjoy~


tada~~ leng lehhh~~~~ da fireworkz~~~ i c until my eyez oso big..... xD

another pic of fireworkxz~~ all soooooooo nice~~~


this wan.....moz leng de~~ not machine u noe.....is HUMAN~ HUMAN MAKE DAO THIS SHAPE COME OUT!!! @@ geng lehh~







~ TOLD U IT WAS GENG!!!! ~ xD

No comments: