Saturday, August 23, 2008

aihz....2day...balik my cousin de hse...yamgong dou...actually...is not me n my cousinz hang out yamgong....is all those old ppl hang out kumpul 2gthr yamgong....i tell u....YAMGONG!!!!! aihz...dey all....keep talk bout we all bad bad bad........== i reli wan scold them bak... " U THINK U VERI GUD ARRR????!!!!!! " Photobucket ish!!! alwyz say us bad....== u veri gud mehh?? say dao like me so bad...== say dao like dey all so gud...== fei hua!!! me n my cousinz all oso wan scold them back...all listen them scold until... all of us oso wanna do this... >>> Photobucket
aihz...duno y...parentz evrytime scold scold scold...== scold me oso no listen de larr~ like 2day...when wan go my cousin de hse...my mom go highway...den go wrong road liao...den lehh...she sendiri drive wrong liao...den keep scold me n my sis worrr..................== haihz....she sendiri drive wrong...den scold us....== WE SO DAMN INNOCENT!!!! Photobucket aihz~ we jao jz let her scold lorr...if not how? scold her back arr? afta we all die....== den lehh....my mom yao no petrol worr....== ish!!!! she many timez oso drive far far den no petrol....den now me lost....no petrol...HOW???!!! aihz....drive drive drive...den oni finally find dao petrol station.....lucky...if not....sure die....in middle of road...no petrol....jadi soh po~~ Photobucket aihz...my mom....sooooo many timez like dat liao...still same....folo her car veri veri wei xian....== den...we kena scold again larrr!!! HAIHZ!!! kena scold until half die....den when we reach cousin hse...yao let them say say say....ish.....treat us like shit oni....scold until worse than dog...==
den me n my cousinz all oso diam oni lorr....dey say us...we watch tv~ dun care them...let them talk dao mouth oso pecah...dun k!!! we go watch dat show...nehh....now in Astro On Demand de lehh...duno wat name liao de lehh....all those ppl acting in ' Thong Sum Fong Bou ' de...duno da show call wat name liao...== dun k larr~~ i oni noe this show....veri veri nice to c~~ Photobucket aihz...too bad me no Astro On Demand lerr...yao no buy da DVD... T___T this show...veri veri gan dong de arr...jz now me c dao abit oni...oso feel veri gan dong liao~~ aihz~~~ wanna c dat show!!! >.<

No comments: