Friday, August 01, 2008

walao.....2day go DR park....do dat st. john thing......oni stand under da sun like sakai oni.....stand there so long until my head oso pain edi.....aihz~ 2day mmg too hot larr....stand there oso can pengsan....lucky din pengsan........
but den 2day go dat st. john thing oso gt gud gehh~~ me go there...c a few of my dear fwenxz dat i din c for veri veri long edi~~~ hoho~ go there saw dao my dear fwen...GaiK Li~ she pindah to MGS edi nia....so 2day go dat st. john thing....saw dao her~~ hoho~~ sooo hapi~~~ soooo mizz her nia~~~~ xP 021
aihz...2day jz stand for a few hrs....edi beh tahan....duno sunday dat time...how tahan....hot until like being wrap in hot hot geh blanket....like this....>>>>> 095sumore....ppl say....on sunday dat day.....many many ppl will c us standing there gehh worr....die mou......buat malu oni...we all march until so ugly sumore.....xD sure veri fish wan ge larr....xD but den nvm~ at least go there can c my dear fwenxz~~ xD but den....aihz....me gonna be a black bbq piggy..............xD

No comments: