Thursday, August 14, 2008

lolxz...aihz~ veri slpy arrr~ duno y nowadayz horr....me keep like not enuf slp like dat....evrytime like veri veri slpy like dat.....me now oso veri slpy jor....but den yao ng sei dek slp worr.....cz duno my dear dear gt on9 mou....... 091_Reeee~ now this month is ghost month sumore err..........folo da chinese lunar calendar wan larr.....aihz~ me nite time oso sked sked dei......reli wish my dear dear was nxt to me evrynite to hold me tight when i slp~~ hoho~ 056 cz he oso gt say he no scare ghost worrr.....he say he no kacau them den dey wun kacau him worr~~ duno say oni or real de...... xD since he so berani.....den go protect me marrr~~~~ WAHAHHAHA~

P.S.
this saturday~ my dear fwen... TonG wanna go ezam her music lu~~ evryone hu read this~ help me wish her gud luck arrr~ cz hor...u noe larr...when music ezam horr......sure sked until wan pee oso can wann..........== letz all wish her gud luck~~~ GAMBATEH~ =P

No comments: