Sunday, July 06, 2008

lalala~~ ytd go mim performance in HILLCITY COLLEGE~ hoho~ so nice eh~~ our performance is da best~ xP sooooo proud of all of us~~ hoho~ gip myself a big big big clap~~ xD tytytyty~ xD
after our performance edi....we jao sit down there c other ppl of the HILLCITY COLLEGE perform lorr~ there oso no lengzaii geh.........all oni hair nice....but face....so normal..... =.=
me n mummiee zaii go play play there~ hoho~ so song~ keep talk fei yeh~ eventho me sick edi....siong fun jor nia.....xD still veri song~ xD sumore hor~ when we play play dat time~ mummiee zaii go piggy back baby luii~ (baby luii=me) xP sooooo nice to play neh~
gt one of da performance.....so damn scary man.....gt one fella jadi monster....scream here scream there.....fuyoh! hak sei yan....until one gurl c dao run away.... xD den me ma scare scare oso lorr....den hor...my mummiee zaii go protect me..... xD so sweet........xD '' lurbiee lurbiee mummiee zaii~ ''
all of us came bak veri late edi lu.....about 11pm like dat.....me n my sis last to go home.....cz my dad come soooo late.....=.= make dao evryone nid wait for us.....so malu..........==
den when bak edi....me bath....but den bath edi.....feel hungry pulak worr~ mayb cz on friday dat day sick sick dei....no eat dao lotxz of food....datz y ytd sei mang hungry.......=.= so afta bath edi.....go cook maggi mee eat~ hoho~ so nice~ long time din eat jor.....hahaxzz.....den still not enuf....== duno wat hapen to my stomach....still hungry....so go c da peti sejuk gt wat eat.....den go eat cake~ xD nxt morning sure my mom wonder y gt tikus in da hse......HAHA~

No comments: