Monday, July 07, 2008

aihz........my kei ah di angri me edi...........................>.<
sei lorrr...........duno now how.....i jz go tell his gf dat he ham sap.......n dat he had a few exes.........duhhhh...............so wat??!!!!! deng.......ex oni marr.....not 2gthr anymore wat......i tell her cz im afraid jz in case she getz hurt marr.....cz she oso like my muii mui like dat.....deng......
y da hell she so damn siu hei wan..........her bf gt how many ex den she angri edi........fuck larrr.........ex oni marr.......oso ntg liao de larr.......y da hell go angri.......deng deng deng deng!!!!!!!
damn her larr......ex oni wad.......he oni lovez euu now larr..........NO MORE LOVING HIS EX!!!! und????!!!!!!!
deng......like dat jao angri.....den ah di angri me edi........diu...................................................fuck larr.......i shldnt hv told u bout his ex.......==
i thought u damn open minded wan....how many ex oso nvm....... as long as he loves only u now marr....how da hell i noe....he gt how many ex oso u jealous.....deng lei geh fei arrr.......aihzz.......... now i oso duno how........my ah di angri me......den i shld how???!!!! explain to him wat??? sure he damn fukin mad at me now larr......deng.......nxt time dun tell euu bout him edi.....jz shut da fuck up.....not tellin anything at all..............==

No comments: