Thursday, October 30, 2008

wuuuuuuuhhhhhuuuuuuu~~~ ytd go sch so cham....TT____________TT

all my gang of fwenxz pun bo lai...all oso leave me alone gu dan dan......... TT___________TT

so bad...no go sch oso no tell me....sobxz...left me alone~ in sch~ singin' "LONELY~ IM SO LONELY~ I HAVE NOBODY~ ALL ON MY OWN~ OHHHH~~ "
Photobucket soooooo cham....aihhh....whole day in sch...macam soh po oni....me ben lai oso soh po liao ge larrr....now nobody pei me sumore...alone walk here walk there...1000x more like soh po.....==

aihhh...lucky when ppl go study BC...i go library...lucky my sista there...at least she can pei me.... >.<>Photobucket lalala~ at least i get to noe some of my subjex de markx larrr...my BM get 87%~~~ WEEEE~ =P so hapi~ i tot i was gonna get low markx sumore....cz those karangan part....i alot oso duno...all simply do....WAHAHAHAHA~ but den lehh...get my Science paper....aihh~ get 74%~ oso not bad larrr...since i so many question oso duno wan...all simply agak agak...den simply go write...can get B oso gud dee~~ HOHOHOHOHOHO~ da science teacher veri ma fan wan niaa....gt one question...actually da full mark if answer all those subjective questionx for dat particular question is get 8markx...i gt oni 1/8...............==
y?? duhhh....bcz da stupid teacher write... "Based on your observations below,write down the characteristics of the animals. " stupid question........== i ma go write those arr..warm-blooded..cold-blooded...stuff like dat larr...LOGIC marrr..............== den...da stupid teacher give wrong...Y??? bcz nid to b "BASED ON YOUR OBSERVATIONS..." IIISSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
den like dat jao wrong jorr....== aihhh...no yuan fen wit Science is like dat ge larr...aihh....dun k larr~ get B oso VERI VERI geng lorr~~ =P
well...ytd me in sch...alone gu dan dan niaa...so veri boring...so cincai go talk wit ppl de marr...so...gt one part when i go talk talk wit Gan Siew Ling (GSL)...we were talkin bout dat stupid chao ah gua niaa...jz in case sum ppl duno hu 'chao ah gua' is...he is a stupid idiot...named ALVIN LAM...(even his name oso so horrible........==)...n he damn fukin fan wan...like dog oni...small small disiplin prob den wanna report wan...idiotic...da worst idiot in da world wan...== n moz important...HE IS DAMN FUKIN YONGSUI I TELL U!! can say moz yongsui in da whole world...xD
well...here'z our short conversation bout him...

SizuKa : aihhh....i oso dun understand larr...y in this world...gt sum idiot like him wan...so damn irritating wan...
GSL : yalorrr...i oso dun reli like him larr...he veri...aihh...duno how to say him larrr....hard to xpress....==
SizuKa : YALARRRR!!! he is such a fukin idiot....== evryting oso his goddamned business...patt dou sei....==
( den suddenly i jz turned to my left...ngam ngam GSL oso turn...den tak sengaja saw dao his goddamned horrible cacat face...n den...i was holding a pen...it fell frm my hands...== GSL was holding her water bottle...it fell down oso...xD )
GSL : WALAO EHH...once c his face den my bottle oso fall!
SizuKa : WALAOPIANGG.........yalorr...so malang niaa...once look at his ugly face den we all 'zhong cheh' (meet bad luck) liao...== macam tengok hantu like dat larr...once c his ugly face den evryting oso kelam kabut jorr...
GSL : yalarr....aihh...he this kinda ppl...duno how to say larr...c his den c malang de...canot say him jorr...
SizuKa : yalorr...== he is da worst guy on earth...if on this earth...oni gt him this guy...I SWEAR...I PREFER TO DIE THAN TO LIVE ON EARTH WIT AN ASSHOLE LIKE HIM!!!
GSL : HAHAHAHAHA!!
SizuKa : i tell u arr...this stupid ALVIN LAM...100% like his mother oni...so damn fukin diao wan...no wordx can describe their goddamn attitude dee larr...xD
GSL : HARRR?? walao ehh...his mom so teruk??
SizuKa : YALARR...i tell u arr...now i finally noe where this stupid chao ah gua get his lousy attitude frm liao larr...frm his mother...(like those ppl say... "diu nia ma"..his mother mmg patut kena diu larr...== born da son so fukin irritating...jz like her....==)
GSL : HAHAHAHA...agree agree...xD
SizuKa : u noe...if i gt chance arr...he ngam ngam was scolding me n ngam ngam was touching me or anything...i will 100% take my golden chance to slap him 99...== if teacher scold me i oso not sked...i can say he 'mencabuli kehormatan seorang perempuan~' MUAHAHAHAHAHA~~~
GSL : o.0??? OH YA HORRR!!! GUD IDEA~~~~ XD


so...it seems like...me n her oso hate dat idiot...xD i wasnt so boring da whole day in sch cz gt someone like her pei me talk bout idiots like him......HAHAHAHAHA~~ aihh...too bad dat stupid idiot no on9...if not...i wanna let him read wat i wanna say bout him larr...eventho he noes i 100% HATE HIM...i still wanna make him irritated~~ blekx~ veri song niaa...make him angri...WAHAHAHAHAHA~
i noe im evil~
Photobucket

No comments: