Friday, September 05, 2008

haiz...my dear dear...veri veri long din c him edi arr.... >.<>Photobucket aihz...so me no hp...he yao no on9...so me oso canot ask him lorr...i oso ask my fwen...tolong tolong help ask ask c he how oni.......aihz......yamgong dou sei......den when dey tell me...he say he sick.......den me so sum tong niaa....... Photobucket but den i oni can sit here...in front of da stupid comp....n ask my fwen how is he....aihz......satt bai.......
i dat time horr.....reli reli reli wish i was wit him...taking care of him....cz he sick liao marr...sure veri cham de larr...so me reli wanna b there beside him...den go take care of him gud gud~ cz....me duno y....will sked his mom no take care of him gud gud....== lolxz~ aihz~ but den....eventho his hse sooooo near my hse...me oso canot go find him.......sobxz........so sad....mizz him like hell oso canot go look for him.........u guyz sure askin y le horr~ aihz...cz my mom lorr.....sure dun lemme go out de....sumore...i go out she sure ask me go where....takkan u wan me tell her... '' i go out find my dear dear arr~ '' like dat mehh..............=="
sumore....u sure askin y i dun jz call him......aihz....no hp....how to call...mom de hp pulak...lock in her room liao...how to curi n call him lehh......?? sobxz....so cham niaa..........
aihz...i oso dun und y...my parentxz....i ask them gimme hp since 12 until now....(im 14 now...) still canot get hp...........aihz....i ask for 2yrs alrdy lorrr!!!!!!! still dun gimme.....aihz...wat larr.....hp oni marr...sked wat worr...last time i young...mayb duno how to jaga marr....now....i 14 liao le larr!! gonna 15 nxt yr sumore....== still dun gip mehh....sked wat....sked i kao zaii mehh....no nid sked i kao zaii larr....i gt zaii liao le larr.....i wan hp cz i wanna keep in touch wit him marr....i wan hp so i can sms him...talk to him...u noe larr~~ aihz...but den now no hp....so cham....duno how is he now oso....me no hp....do anything dou ma fan than ppl.....wan contact fwenxz oso hard...my parentxz think i so stupid like some gurlz mehh....sms den blieve ppl....den go let ppl rape le.......== aihz...i where gt so soh wan....aihz.............yamgong dou sei..... reli dun und my parentz...==
aihz....now duno how is he oso lehh~ duno gt better anot lehh he~ aihz....hope can c him in sch nxt monday lerrr~~
Photobucket

No comments: