Tuesday, September 16, 2008

aihh...me few dayz din on9 jor niaa...so din get chance update blog lerr...aihh...ps harr evryone~ xD

on sunday...me mood veri veri nice~ reason? hahaxzz~ cz lehh....ben lai...me in church wanna go home liao de....but den...duno y soooooo malang....den no ppl can send me back.......== so me have to stay in church jadi sakai ntg to do lorr~~ den yao so ngam my mummiee zaii oso din go back worr~ cz her mom paksa her to stay back niaa...cz gt those kidz play liao den dirty...den wan her to clean da place...hahaxz~ so lehh...me ma go pei my mummiee zaii lorr~ but den....my mummiee zaii de mom...ask me go help clean oso.........==" aihh....den...me yao so free...ma go help lorr~
so cham niaa...dey all play go put da tepung on da car there....den play finish da stupid game dat nid put tepung on car liao...den go ask me,my mummiee zaii n my sis wash da stupid car...........== u noe....gt 2 carz for us to wash..........sooooo yamgong....
Photobucket
dat time sumore sooooo hot......hot dou wan die....xD den lehh...we ma go wash da car lorr....den mummiee zaii do noti...go make me all wet liao........take da paip......go spray at me......make dao me whole body dou wet jor........hahaxzz~ but den dou gei song gehh~ dat time hot like hell......xD me dat time sumore wear jeans niaa....wanna walk dou hard....leg so heavy.......xD
so lehh...me sunday dat day....dou not veri sien jek lorr~ dou gei song gehh~ play water wit my mummiee zaii~
Photobucket but den oso bcz me play water wit mummiee zaii...den make dao me sakit kepala liao......lolxz~
den lehh....me monday...mood oso veri leng lorr~ eventho me sakit kepala.......== me in sch still okok niaa~ mood dou gei leng lorr~ my 2nd day in sch without sopo........hahaxzz~ wonder how she is in her new mgs sch niaa~ aihh...but den duno y in sch on monday....sooooo malang......gt perhimpunan niaa....den dat day yao veri damn hot...............da sun shinning until eyez oso can buta...........== aihh...da teacher dou bian tai wan...so hot oso wan perhimpunan...sumore wan go gip hadiah worr....crazy wan....no brainz...puasa until soh jor....so damn hot oso ask ppl guai guai stand there worr....like idiot oni........wanna find da no hot de place to sit oso canot.....muz at da hot hot place oni can....== den lehh...like dat dou cham enuf ge larr...den those stupid teacher yao go say wan go check nailz worr..................u noe larr...my nailz damn long wan...veri long din cut jor...so...me ma kena catch lorr~ gt 2 pengawas catch me liao oni i go out...== dat stupid asshole so lcly go catch me n my fwen sumore...goddamn him.....like shit oni larr...sumore think he veri yao yeng...eat shit larr he.......== aihh....bak to da story~ den lehh...all those kena catch de oso muz stand at one side de...u noe...i actually quite hapi i kena catch...bcz horr..u noe larr...dat day damn hot...sumore me yao sakit kepala niaa...so me stand there lehh..yao gam ngam is no hot de~ hoho~ sumore gt dat soh po tara pei me~ hahaxzz~ so dou not bad lerr~ Photobucket den leh...me go home dat time...my sis ma go tell my mom lorr...den my mom damn hapi i kena catch......== den at nite she pulak go paksa me cut my nailz...stupid...i wan long nailz...she go paksa me cut...in sch me kena catch dao oso no go cut...den this stupid woman go ask me cut pulak........hiuuu.............................................
Photobucket den me ma hv to cut larr...if not she dun lemme on9 den how??? aihhh....so now my nailz short jor...sui dou sei......==
den lehh...me tuesday...mood oso damn gud~ veri veri gud ge tim~ gud dou when walk oso wan dance like dat....xD duno y so gud mood~ hahaxzz~ den lehh....once go home....let dat woman spoil my gud mood liao.....once reach home....abit abit jao scold scold scold...........== stupid..........==
aihhh~ den sumore at nite...she duno y da hell naik gila....lil bit wanna argue wit me worr....crazy wan...ask me y i wanna have long nailz....stupid...den i answer her larr...CZ I LIKE!! den she dun accept my answer pulak..........keep askin n askin....fan dou sei.........i lao gao wit her until damn geng.......== make dao me wanna on9 oso no time jor...cz of lao gao wit dat woman.........== stupid wan larr she.........evryting oso wanna find thing to scold....fan dou sei......me listen her scold dat time....reli reli feel like dying......== jz feel like wanna go take pisau n kill myself in front of her.......== 'sei bei hui tei'..................==
aihhh...she keep scolding...feel like wanna run away frm home~~ lala~ run away to my dear dear hse there~ =P den jao song lorr~ hoho~ beta than let dat woman scold me 24/7...................==
aihhhh~ go sch jao gud larr...no nid c dat woman....evrytime dou scold scold scold........aihh...i oso dun wanna say liao le larr...dun care...

No comments: